Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lucky Charms! (Open Arms Journey Parody!)


MARSHMALLOW SURPRISES? This HAD to happen! It's all about one of the most POPULAR American cereals! Thanks to Lucy in England! Who also told me that they don't HAVE Lucky Charms there! That's just WRONG! LOL! New lyrics and all vocals: ToM!! Music production: ToM!! Animated horribly by: ToM!! And special thanks to JOURNEY! ___________________________ 'LUCKY CHARMS' "Open Arms" Journey Parody!! (1st Verse) Sitting beside you.. Here at the bar Eating our toast one more time Softly you whisper.. Just what I feared Breakfast is "boring you blind" You want moons and clovers Balloons and pink hearts And maybe a prize inside (Chorus) So now I come to you.. With LUCKY CHARMS Pour milk inside... We'll eat them all day! So here I am... With LUCKY CHARMS... Hoping to see... If you'll eat them with me... Lucky Charms (Leprechaun solo) "Always after me Lucky Charms! The toasted oat cereal with marshmallow surprises! Pink hearts, red balloons, orange stars, blue moons, green clovers, purple horseshoes, and rainbows!" (2nd verse) What are those oat things? Leave them alone I don't want them in my bowl Rainbows and horseshoes... I'll make this clear I only want MARSHMELLOWS If that Leprechaun comes back He wont get away I'm making him stay (2nd Chorus) So now I come to you.. with LUCKY CHARMS Pour milk inside... We'll eat them all day! So here I am... With LUCKY CHARMS Hoping to see.. If you'll eat them with me... Lucky Charms ___________________________ HonoUrs for this video (9) #60 ...

Wholesale Digital Projector Lawn Edger Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links